Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Purity:||99%||Package:||1kg/Aluminum Foil Bag Or As Customer Requirement|
Powdered Adenosine 5 Monophosphate,
CAS 61-19-8 Adenosine 5 Monophosphate,
Adenosine Disodium Triphosphate
Supply 98% CAS 61-19-8 Adenosine 5-Monophosphate Powder
|Product Name||Adenosine Disodium Triphosphate|
What is Adenosine 5'-monophosphate ?
Metabolic processes that use ATP as an energy source convert it back into its precursors. ATP is therefore continuously recycled in organisms: the human body, which on average contains only 250 grams (8.8 oz) of ATP turns over its own body weight equivalent in ATP each day.
ATP is used as a substrate in signal transduction pathways by kinases that phosphorylate proteins and lipids. It is also used by adenylate cyclase, which uses ATP to produce the second messenger molecule cyclic AMP. The ratio between ATP and AMP is used as a way for a cell to sense how much energy is available and control the metabolic pathways that produce and consume ATP.
Apart from its roles in signaling and energy metabolism, ATP is also incorporated into nucleic acids by polymerases in the process oftranscription. ATP is the neurotransmitter believed to signal the sense of taste.
The structure of this molecule consists of a purine base (adenine) attached to the 1' carbon atom of a pentose sugar (ribose). Three phosphate groups are attached at the 5' carbon atom of the pentose sugar. It is the addition and removal of these phosphate groups that inter-convert ATP, ADP and AMP. When ATP is used in DNA synthesis, the ribose sugar is first converted to deoxyribose by ribonucleotide reductase.
Application & Function
1.Quality Control of Health Sources
1) A system in accordance with GMP standard, supervision on whole production process.
2) Health Sources is equipped with advanced detecting device, such as AFS, GC, HPLC, UV etc, supply the detailed Certificate of Analysis.
3) Procurement-Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4) Production-Strictly according to the standard specifications, conform to USP, EP, BP, CP, AJI, FCC etc pharmaceutical and/or food standards.
5) Warehousing and storage: Clear and dry condition with suitable temperature.
6) Transportation - Audit and supervise the logistics environment to ensure storage safety.
7) Keep samples for all batches goods to be traceable in case of quality discrepance.
Contact Person: July