Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Production Capacity:||3000kgs||Application:||Food, Health Care Products, Medicine|
|Assay Method:||HPLC-MS, HPLC|
HPLC Pure Vitamin Powder,
Beta Glucan Powder
Health Care Product Raw Material Yeast CAS 9051-97-2 Beta-1,3-Glucan/Beta Glucan Powder For Food Additives
[Product Name]: Beta glucan
[Plant origin]:Avena sativa
[Part used]: seed
[CAS NO]: 9051-97-2
[EINECS NO.]: --
[Active ingredient]: beta glucan
[Appearance]: Brown yellow to light yellow fine powder.
Beta Glucans are polysaccharides of D-glucose monomers linked by β-glycosidic bonds. Beta Glucans are a diverse group of molecules that can vary with respect to molecular mass, solubility, viscosity, and three-dimensional configuration. They occur most commonly as cellulose in plants, the bran of cereal grains, the cell wall of baker's yeast, certain fungi, mushrooms and bacteria. Some forms of beta glucans are useful in human nutrition as texturing agents and as soluble fiber supplements, but can be problematic in the process of brewing.
Oat is a rich source of the water-soluble fibre (1,3/1,4) Beta Glucan, and its effects on health have been extensively studied the last 30 years. Oat Extract 70% Beta Glucan are the dietary fiber being recognized by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) to be able to reduce a disease risk. Oat Extract 70% Beta Glucan can be highly concentrated in different types of oat brans.
1. Moisturizing effect. β - glucan has the film-forming property, can help the skin to keep moisture, and has the reputation of invisible skin.
2. Antioxidant, significantly reduce skin wrinkles, improve skin elasticity.
3. Protect the skin from the damage of ultraviolet rays and the skin's resistance to external stimulation.
4. It can give the product a good sense of use and increase the active transdermal absorption.
1)It is an important way to improve the health status of the animals, and widely applied in the field of animal breeding.
2) In the food industry, it is often used in sauces, desserts and other foods as a thickener, holding agent and emulsion stabilizer.
3) Oat beta glucan in the food industry is used as a dietary fiber, but also a high quality health food additive.
4) In the field of cosmetics, yeast beta glucan can be applied to shampoo, shower gel, sunscreen and a mask and other products. It plays its anti-infective, anti-radiation, and enhances the immune role to protect the skin from external aggressions.
Contact Person: July